Friday, January 14, 2011

 Wow, this week went by fast and late last night I realized that it was nearly Friday and I hadn't posted at all for the whole week! I'm terribly sorry, I'm trying to keep up on the updates, but I seem to keep failing!

Today Jane is showing off her simple black frock. This is possibly the quaker-ish gown she wore upon her arrival at Thornfield. A hand-me-down dress from working at Lowood School as a teacher, it is not the latest fashion but, as Jane puts it, "at least had the merit of fitting to a nicety".











It's been a couple weeks that we've had Kaya now. She is looking absolutely wonderful! Here's a photo of her enjoying the snow.






1 comment:

  1. Very nice.

    I love that picture of Kaya. She is looking very good!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete