Friday, October 8, 2010

Dinner at the Thorntons

Margaret had a hard time deciding what to wear to the dinner the Thorntons invited her family to. They were one of the most prestigious families in the town of Milton (even though to the Hales, because their wealth was from indistry, they would always seem "shoppy"). Margaret tried on all her old party dresses, parading them one by one before her mother. They decided that this white silk, which she wore last year at her cousin's wedding, would do the trick.


Click for full-size image

3 comments:

  1. QUESTION!!

    How did you make the PDF booklet for Mandie? I have been dying to know how to make that! Could you email me? It's on my website..... =] (thebestpaperdollblog.blogspot.com)

    Thanks,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get that e-mailed to you as soon as I can! It's really pretty easy once you figure it out (it took me a while to figure out how to have more than one page in the pdf file, but eventually I found the right button. lol). Do you use Adobe Elements at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, it's lovely! The neckline detail is great!

    ReplyDelete