Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cora

This is Cora Ghelter. She is a poor cook's assistant, trying to earn a living and keep her fugitive brother from getting arrested. Life gets exciting when she's invited to impersonate a noblewoman for the summer. Typical Cinderella story, eh? Except does she fall for the prince? lol. Anyway, the premise is more of an excuse to draw fancy ballgowns than anything else.
In this outfit she wears a simple cotton shirt and skirt combination. A heavier vest protects the shirtfront, and also keeps Cora a little warmer. The apron is a necessity in her line of work, as are the rolling pin and wooden spoon.


For Doll:
Click for full-size image
Click for PDF to print


For Dress:
Click for full-size image
Click for PDF to print

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, pretty! Sounds like an interesting story. Will we get excerpts, like with Tamarita? (I think your story paperdolls are my favourates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make sure to post some then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh. I think Cora is my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all your paper dolls but Cora is my favorite please please can you make one pdf archive with Cora and all her dress because separate the dress are so big for she
    Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete