Saturday, June 12, 2010

Going Grecian

Cleo is sporting a lovely ancient Grecian chiton. It is very simply made of fine linen with no pattern or trim. Two matching brooches gather the fabric over the shoulders.

Click for full-size image
Click for PDF to print



Poll Results
  So it looks like the majority of voters want a Jane Austen character for our next literary heroine. Awesome! I'll get started on the research, and sometime in the next month or so there should be a doll posted. If you have any ideas for dresses, let me know!
 Chronicles of Prydain came in second, and I love the series so much I think I will still do a set on Eilonwy, but she'll be on the back burner for now.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, yay! I was hoping for an Eilonwy paperdoll. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever heard of the wheel of time?
    It's a series by Robert Jordan.
    -Claire

    ReplyDelete