Monday, September 20, 2010

Cleaning Lady

Here's Amelia, we haven't seen her in a while. Today she is busy cleaning. She's dressed in uber comfortable jog pants, cotton Tshirt, and an apron. A feather duster will help get rid of cobwebs.

---

I'm trying something new with the PDF files. I'm not going to post individual outfits, but an entire series. So, instead of doing single dresses for Margaret Hale (for example), I will post the entire series in a PDF booklet once the series is completed. That way I can save room on my hardrive, and you don't have to print only one dress per page! If you prefer having separate PDF's instantly available with the post, let me know. I can always switch back to the old way!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun paper doll outfit. It is basically what I spent my weekend wearing while I cleaned my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea you have for the PDF files, but I suggest that you keep including the "Large-Sized" files in the posts. That way ayone who doesn't download the PDFs can still save the images they want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the input, Corissia. That sounds like a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete