Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Scanner!!!

  I have a beautiful new printer/scanner thanks to my wonderful husband! It arrived today and is just lovely. I scanned in seven pages in less time than it used to take me to do one! I am so excited!
  In celebration of this new scanner comes this ghastly colored sari for Cleo. I was bored the other day and for some reason decided that coloring would be a good idea. The results are not very pretty. Clearly I need to work on this area of art... but who knows? Maybe with practice I will improve and some day be as talented as Liana!
  I used Dr. Ph. Martin's ink for this. The colors are Grass Green and Golden Yellow, your basic green and yellow. I also have a turquoise which I'll have to experiment with soon...
  Hmmm... I'll have to make a colored version of Cleo so she doesn't look quite so white! lol


Click for full-size image
Click for PDF to print

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, color! I'm a big fan of you black-and-white-bloggers, but color makes my heart sing. Especially green. I'm not even capable of criticizing anything done in green ;) Not that I need to, these are such lovely warm shades of green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the color is lovely and I am very jealous of your new scanner. Someday, I shall have one of my own... someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out http://www.newegg.com/
    That's where we got mine, and it was on sale for dirt cheap :)

    ReplyDelete